Alan Paine Country Collection
Combrook Ladies Tweed Field Jacket In Heath - Shooting Fit
This elegant, waterproof field jacket is the perfect choice for both town and country.
With its water repellent, waterproof and breathable outer it has all the functionality you’d expect from a shooting coat yet its elegant cut means it won’t look out of place worn on a trip into town. There’s an adjustable back belt for the ideal fit and a single back vent to aid movement. Additional features include a soft faux suede inner collar and striking floral feature lining.
ALL WEATHER PEFORMANCE
- Waterproof – heavy rain protection
- Durable membrane – AP-EX technology
- Breathable – allows body moisture to evaporate
- Waterproof windbreaker cuffs – no more wet sleeves
- Anti-wicking strip hem
- Specially woven 100% Wool tweed – our softest handle
- Soft faux suede inner collar for comfort
- Two flap pockets
- Secure internal pocket
- Adjustable back belt
- Single back vent to aid movement
High end coat, beautiful tailoring and cloth. The tweed is soft and has a lovely colour check. Its also very smart and nicely fitted.
I am size 8-10 and the 10 fits perfectly with room for a jumper and gilet under.
I would highly recommend this coat in terms of quality & style. My first purchase from this company and I found them highly efficient with fantastic customer service, which is great to see.