Alan Paine UK
Kennford Faded Dye Merino Crew Neck Jumper In Nightshade - Regular Fit
There is a lengthy production process to create the faded look which gives this crew neck sweater a unique, vintage appeal resulting in a distinctive lightweight knit with a soft, almost silky feel. Featuring a striking half cardigan stitch on the front, this will instantly elevate your casual wardrobe.
Designed with a contemporary, regular fit which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
- 100% Merino Wool – 14 Gauge
- Fully Fashioned – Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners
- Hand-Linked – Each knitted piece is joined stitch by stitch
- Ribbed cuffs & hem – For the perfect fit.
THE BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL – NATURE’S WONDER FIBRE
- Matchless for softness & drape
- Strong anti-wicking properties
- Natural temperature regulation for day-long comfort
- Insulating – Merino Wool is warmer than regular wool
- Gentle on skin