Alan Paine UK
Heswall Men's Quarter Zip Cashmere Jumper In Dark Navy - Regular Fit
Crafted from the finest first quality fibre from pure-bred Cashmere goats, this simply stunning all over cable quarter zip jumper is investment dressing at its best. The timeless design will elevate your wardrobe season after season.
Designed with a contemporary, regular fit which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
- 100% Cashmere – 9 Gauge
- Fully Fashioned – Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners
- Hand-Finished – For the smoothest join possible
- Hand-Linked – Each knitted piece is joined stitch by stitch
- Ribbed cuffs & hem – For the perfect fit.
THE BENEFITS OF CASHMERE
- Incredibly soft & lightweight
- Insulating – 8 times more insulating than sheep wool. It’s like a constant hug!
- A good investment – When cared for correctly, Cashmere can last a lifetime
- Naturally breathable - Keeps you cool & dry
- Naturally hypoallergenic – An ideal choice for those who suffer from mild allergies
- Relatively low maintenance – Only needs washing occasionally
Great product, excellent fit. I have two other AP cashmere jumpers which must be at least 30 years old and they are still in great shape. I should have bought more then!